Sunday, November 28, 2010

Favorite setups from ST50 for week of 11/29

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  Should  be an interesting week coming up.  Futures are up on ‘strong holiday sales’.  Ireland accepted the bailout, and things are ‘interesting’ in the Yellow Sea.

SPY

The SPY short-term is in a downtrend and has hit resistance a few times at around 120.25.  A move above 120.90 – 121 area would convince me that we are in the beginning of a new trend up.

This week’s Stocktwits50 list is absolutely fantastic.  I’ve looked over the names and I’ve come up with over 30 potential candidates.  In the interest of space and time, I am not going to regurgitate the entire list here.  The whole idea of these posts is pick the best of the best.  So, for this week, I will post the name of the stocks I like:

ACTG
SPRD
SHS
ATML
AREX
PXD
PCLN
MIPS
FOSL
ALV
GGAL
CPX
PCAR
LINE
WBC
TPCG
ARUN
ROK
AEZ
WLT
XXIA
BJRI
MGA

See what I mean.  You can literally throw a dart at this list and come up with winners.  I will try to post some individual charts from this list with entry points and profit targets during the week if and when I see or get into any of these stocks.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment